Friday 29 May 2009

Madagascar


Madagascar is one of the most whittiest kid's films I think I've ever watched!
The gags are so hilarious and there are some sneaky adult ones in there too so the whole family can enjoy this movie.

The character King Juilen who is king of the lemurs on the island of Madagascar (Sascha Baron Cohen) is so cute, funny and I love this character to bits!....(if only he were real...)

Anyhooo....I think I've watched the first film around twenty times at least! I've had it for ages but only got into it really these past two years.

THEN... the second one came out and it was just as amazing with King Julien being even more funny. When he talks to himself about giving a sacrifice and stroking Melman's head (just a sad little head). I was in stitches rolling around on the floor...clutting my sides as they were splitting. :D

"bring me my nuts..on a silver platter"

his accent is amazing and makes everything he says funny. I think it is Sascha Baron Cohens best role (apart from Sweeny Todd with Johnny Depp in it and earlyAli G)

I just love these two films as the creators are so intelligent and imaginative!

Moving on to the penguins in Madagascar 1&2 (who are my second favourite characters) Rico, Kwolski, Private and Skipper. Skipper's voice is sooooooo funny so everything he says is funny. Even his expressions are priceless and the fact that the penguins are so clever and whitty when they hijack the boat (mad.1) and then hijack loads of jeeps in Africa (mad.2) ....there's alot of hijacking going on!!!!!


"don't look doll....this could get serious"




"We've been ratted out boys..."






To conclude...this kids film is the best ever...the songs are amazing thanks to the wonderful and extrodinarily talented Hanz Zimmer and the talent cannot be better...i would not give these voice parts to any other actors in Hollywood or to the English Actors (Sascha) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment